It's been a challenging few months with all sorts of hiccups in both my professional and personal life. But these are a few things that have made me happy recently.
1) A girl can never have too many lipsticks and I can always rely on a new lipstick to cheer me up. I love the new packaging on the NARS Audacious lipstick and recently picked it up in Geraldine, an orangish-coral-y shade. Bonus, the cap snaps in by magnet!
2) These pumps were a total impulse purchase, but as soon as I tried them on, I knew I was doomed. They immediately made me feel awesome and put-together and all sorts of positive things. I couldn't leave without them.
3) I'm so excited about my monogrammed Petra bag, thanks to the kind folks at Everlane. The bag is the perfect mid-size (well, compared to all the other tiny bags I've been using recently), and I always like a bag I can wear crossbody.
4) My brows need a lot of help. With this gel, I can somewhat tame their unruly ways.
5) I could have jumped for joy when I finally found a pair of sunglasses that didn't slip off my face or rest on my cheeks. Having no nose bridge and super wide cheeks makes sunglass shopping more of a pain than fun, but this pair finally works for me.
6) Artifact Uprising sent me a little surprise in the mail and it was a print of one of my favorite iPhone images. I'm also honored to be part of their community of Photo Ambassadors.
7) Astier de Villatte x John Derian. Enough said.
8) I like to be prepared and almost always carry a pair of flats when I wear heels anywhere – now they don't have to take up as much space in my bag thanks to these fold-up flats, courtesy of Tieks.