Apr 22, 2016
Oh, J.W. Anderson
I'm well hitched onto the Jonathan Anderson bandwagon and among the many in his fan club. He may be one of my favorite designers at the moment. The stuff is pricey, but not in the way that make your eyes bug out and has you wondering, who buys this shit?? When I paid a visit to The Apartment by The Line the other day, I couldn't help but walk away with this striped ruffle sleeve top (um, and a pair of nude suede loafers, but we'll save that for another day). It's just fun and totally different from anything in my wardrobe. I love the bell shaped sleeve as well. And don't even get me started on Loewe; I want ALL OF THE THINGS. I snatched up this clutch recently at the Loewe at Madrid Airport and am super happy with it.
Other details: rings by Kat Kim New York, necklace by Still House, lip gloss from NARS, shoes from Maryam Nassir Zadeh, denim from Madewell
If you're looking for some other options for a ruffle sleeve party, here are a variety:
- The same top as above but in pink!
- A nice casual version at a friendly price point.
- An off the shoulder option in the prettiest shade of nude/pink that I'm currently really digging.
- Hello to this fun mini dress with ruffle hems abound.
- I've been eying this tiered sleeve top – I hate that kind of tier on the main body, but love it on the sleeve.